Friday 5 June 2015

ITS MA BIRTHDAY | 18TH


I want to start off by thanking my friend Hannah-Mae for her post last week I thoroughly enjoyed reading about her day, I hope you did too as I'm sure she enjoyed telling us. Secondly, I want to apologise for not getting round to writing recently, exam season is a tough one but I'm finished on Monday so that means a lot of exciting posts coming your way (maybe even a trip to the countryside to see Emily) so get excited, I know I am!

So as you can probably tell today I am going to be talking about the anniversary of my birth, the day my life begun, 18 years ago to the day... my birthday. It's going to be a short one today folks, sorry, I'm sure you'll get over it.

It started off with a cute morning just myself and my mum with presents and cups of tea in bed. I had literally picked everything I wanted from my mother in advance, even my card. It wasn't meant to be that way it just kinda happened. So from my mammy I got; Vamps tour top and programme, toy sheep - Eric, and my hair re-dyed. Overall I did pretty well.


After a morning of lying in bed we got ready and headed out to Silverlink to pick up some bits and pieces for the party. Basically, sandwiches and alcohol, two things every good party needs.

The family/friends party was loads of fun all of my family and friends came over, bet you didn't see that coming. We ate food, opened presents and played bingo, I really wanted to do outdoor activities but the weather wasn't very good (apart from when we took photos). I had such a cute day and was spoilt rotten so thank you to every single person who got me something, or came along it means a lot. 

Love you all xox

 Of course we had to celebrate the whole squadrent being 18 we went out. Obvs.


  Big loves,
            Jess xoxo

ps. A year ago I started my own part of the internet talking about my life and what I find interesting, from concert experiences to my favourite moments on 2014. This online diary has taught me so much and I'm so glad I started it and then grew the confidence to share it with those who I thought wouldn't be nice about it but were incredibly supportive.
If you ever thought about starting a blog or maybe even a YouTube channel I urge you to do so, it's a lot of fun. ps. No my middle name is not Rose.

Thank you to everyone reading this little part of the internet I call my own, whether you've been here since Fangirl Feels or only just found me now it means a lot and I love you.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig