Saturday 13 June 2015

Festival Look


It's coming up to summer which means festivals, concerts, and even days at the beach. Summer is such a good excuse to try bold make up looks, even dabble into face paint. Whether you use UV paint, face paint or simply eye shadow it's a good time to experiment and have fun with it.
Makes good selfies too.

Today, I am going to be sharing with you a really fun and quick make up look perfect for festivals and summer. Simply using my everyday make up, a lot of which is from my previous post.

There's a few things I would say are necessary for this look:
  • Bold eyebrows
  • Primer
  • Gold
  • Glitter
I decided I didn't want heavy eyeliner as I had so much going on, with the bold brows, dots and flower crown.
Fun Fact: I made the flower crown myself about a year ago for my AS Media project - Blog post

The gold dots were so easy and I feel like they add something different but isn't too over the top.
I simply got my Naked 2 Palette and created dots of "Teal" down the left side of my face starting at my brow and coming down my cheek. Then I put some "Half baked" on top of these dots to create the bold gold.
I decided to only do the dots down one side of my face, just to create something different and add something to the look rather than dominate the look. That being said I do think it would look good down both sides.

I really enjoyed doing this style of post and dabbling into the beauty blogger side, I'm not sure my blog fits into a category and I think that's one of the reasons I love it so much.
I really hope you enjoyed this post/look and try it out yourself!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The flower crown is my favourite part! I wish I could take up close photos as good as you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unreal Jess! You look stunning also! Congrats on 16K!!!

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful <3
      I actually can't believe it man! What you on now like 19 billion? x

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig