Tuesday 23 June 2015

Trip to South Sheilds | Photography


Hey guys so my friend Becca decided she wanted to do a few outfit posts on her blog  and since I love nothing more than taking photos of my friends I said I would help out!
I won't go into much detail as they're for her posts I just wanted to share some with you.
We ventured to South Shields and got a lot of photos in loads of different locations and throughout the day the phrase "I feel like im on holiday" became more and more frequent.
South Shields is a beautiful place to go in summer as there's so much to do, from beach, park to a fair ground with amusements. It's a good time for all the family.


 Make sure you check out Becca's blog as I love it very very much xox
beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig