Tuesday 22 December 2015

Pamper Afternoon


On this cold, rainy Christmas Eve Eve Eve, where there's no deadlines, no plans, nothing but I still find a way to stress about something I decided to have a pamper afternoon, some quality me time.

What's the best way to start a pamper night? With a bath!

I gathered my favourite products;  Lush Candy Mountain, Champneys Cloud Nine Indulgent Bubble Bath and Beauticolgy gingerbread body wash. Turned on a little bit of One Direction and just relaxed.


After my bath I headed to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate and watch my all time favourite Christmas film Arthur Christmas all cosy on the sofa next to the Christmas tree. I love hot chocolate but this one was extra special as the mug, powder and marshmallows were given to me by my best friend Laura Wallace, as a Christmas present and I am very thankful for it.


I can't stress enough how important taking time for yourself is, 24 hours can feel like not enough hours in a day. Especially during the holiday season, when the turkey needs to be prepared, presents need to be bought and wrapped, and every person even vaguely related to you needs to be visited, and suddenly its the 22nd of December and time is running out. That being said, please remember to take a breather and enjoy this time of year, after all it's the most wonderful time of the year.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. what a fab afternoon xx loving the picture of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Claire :) and haha I thought I was cute haha xxx

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig