Friday 11 December 2015

Hint of Festivity

Yesterday, myself, Melanie and Nina went on an adventure to the Coca Cola van and the German Christmas market in Leeds city centre. I've had so many assignments that I just lost all Christmas spirit I previously had in November so after finally finishing 2 essays I felt I deserved a treat.

We refused to wait in the winding line so we just crept around and got some snaps by the back of the van. A small can of Coke isn't worth a 2 hour wait ever, never-mind in the freezing cold.


The Christmas market was really cute there was stalls selling just about everything, from candles to gingerbread and fairy lights. It was all a lot to take in. Unfortunately, it was really busy and I couldn't quite handle more than 45 minutes, so we left.


Of course, no christmassy night out is complete without stopping for a hot chocolate.


All this festivity has made me super excited to get home to my Christmassy house and family and finally begin to get festive.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh your hot chocolate looks so nice, I could really do with that right now! I really wanted to go see the cocacola van when it came to my area but completely forgot about it!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was sooooo nice, from Cafe Nero I highly recommend! And it was good but not amazing x

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig