Saturday 26 December 2015

Ellie Goulding Mac Collection



There's something you may or may not know about me. I am completely in love with make up, I love everything about it so when I found out Ellie Goulding was bringing out a Mac collection I had to get my hands on it.

As soon as some money came into my account I was straight on the Mac website ordering. I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted as she was bringing out a couple of things, from mascara to make up brushes, but I opted for a lipstick.

The lipstick I chose was Without Your Love, which is a gorgeous light pinky shade which in all honesty I wouldn't usually go for but it just looked so beautiful I couldn't say no.
It's not a completely matte finish but it also isn't completely glossy it's a nice shiny medium.

I'd just like to take a moment to talk about the rose gold packaging, I LOVE ROSE GOLD, hence why this blog is called "Rose Jess" so when i opened the package and was greeted with rose gold, honestly I nearly cried. The whole product is so beautiful, and it's Mac so we already know it's going to be high quality.

I am so in love with this product and it arrived on Christmas Eve too so it was an early present from me to me.
Roll on January 2016 to Ariana Grande's Viva Glam Collection.


Without your love - £17

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig