Tuesday 8 December 2015

Winter Essentials


Winter is that time of year where Christmas is around the corner but so are deadlines and cold weather. Every year I pray for snow then regret it as soon as it falls and turns into sleet. 


I have put together a few things that I literally cannot survive winter without. My Winter essentials. 



I don't know about you but my skin gets so dry in winter so a good moisturiser is vital to keeping my skin baby soft during the harsh cold and wind. The one I have been using basically all year is Simple's cleansing lotion, I honestly love it, I put it on before bed and when I wake up.


A dark lip is essential to winter! This one was kindly given to me by my friend Beth Richardson as a "i'm visiting you at uni" present which was sweet and I wear it practically everyday.  Kiko - Intensely Lavish 06



 I mean... is it really winter without a cinnamon candle? I think not.

This Cinnamon Maple (Amy if you're reading this, I now know how to say it) one from Primark is my favourite, it burns really nicely and smells like Christmas plus its only £1. Win win really.


Cosy Socks. Enough said. Imagine being cuddled up on the sofa with your comfy socks, blanket watching a Christmas film. That is the life. - Primark £3



I do not suit hats but when I saw this in Primark I couldn't leave without it, it's so cute and christmasy I love it! But if you aren't feeling that festive any hat is fine but I feel like a hat is necessary to keep your ears warm in this harsh cold weather. 

That's all for today folks, once my assignments are finished and I'm back in Newcastle, I promise I will blog a lot more. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig