Wednesday 28 November 2018

Jonny | Photography


One day after a long stressful time alone after the end of university I reached out for help and advice from literally anyone in regards to my photography career/dreams via instagram story. The lovely Jonny Smith who is an old and dear friend reached out to me offering himself as a model and instantly I jumped at the opportunity as my portfolio is SERIOUSLY lacking males.

We met one afternoon in Newcastle city centre (where I have been shooting a lot recently and loving  it! There are so many unique and cool places to find) we strolled around shooting for a while then it started to rain - typical, we love shooting outdoors.

Jonny's car was parked in St James Park (football stadium) so we decided to head there away from the rain and see what the stadium had to offer and oh boy it did not disappoint!

The use of the long corridor and ceiling spot lights allowed for some super cool affects but also allowed me to practice my framing, placing Jonny in the middle of the road allowed for the leading lines to follow you to the subject.

I loved this shoot in terms of how much I learnt, I am not used to shooting in low light as my little Canon 550D just can't handle it. But surprisingly, minus the grain the photos turned out great!

Many thanks to Mr Jonny Smith!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig