Wednesday 28 November 2018

Torie | Photography


Introducing to you the wonderful Torie Gregory, no not Tori Vega from Victorious but I would have also loved that, this Torie just like Jonny (previous post) reached out to lend me their face in my time of desperation so for that Torie, I thank you.


I really enjoyed this shoot as I was able to bring along Chelsea Carr who if you're a long time reader will remember Amy Carr (Life through a lens) well Chelsea is her sister whom has just started her degree in Photography. It was super cool to be able to bring someone along and "teach them what I know" I say that barely knowing anything. Chelsea brought along her camera and got some amazing shots.

We once again went around the city centre looking for locations that both Chelsea and I wanted to shoot at to ensure we just didn't come out with carbon copies of each other.

I am happy with these photos but I hope to improve from them, with better use of posing and creativity. I feel I focused too much on Chelsea getting good shots that I almost forgot I was shooting as well.

Thank you so much to Torie it was a pleasure.
Look forward to working with you more Chelsea and I miss your sister.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig