Wednesday 28 November 2018

Laura | Photography


Everyone say welcome back to Laura Wallace, a near and dear friend of mine. I met with her for the first time since I got back from Leeds. We decided to go for a little lunch and then do a photo shoot.

We went around the city centre and decided to head to the high level bridge as I had seen a few images from other local photographers shooting there. Whilst we were there we saw a wedding photo shoot going on at the bridge which was strange but also interesting to see the uses for this location.

I loved it so much there it worked so well the leading lines from the bridge created a really cool affect and I really enjoy the shadows that were created. One the way to the next location we found a blue garage door that perfectly matched Laura's

After that we headed to Civic Centre/Haymarket to take some images there which is a location I discovered on the shoot with Torie and Chelsea.

I love all the photos I did with Laura I think they're so new and interesting and I enjoyed the shoot and seeing Laura.

I have included a lot of images in today's post as there is loads I like and I want to start including more.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig