Wednesday 28 November 2018

Amber | Photography


One of my goals for 2018 was to begin working with models, this is a massive thing for me as it's been something I've really wanted to do but its so scary!

I met Amber through a Facebook modelling and photographer page. It was so fun and interesting to work with a model. It was amazing to be able to work with someone who has modelling experience.
We decided to head back to high level bridge where I shot with Laura a few weeks prior. It was super rainy so this location was perfect as the bridge was covered. What I find really interesting about these photos is how dark and gloomy the shadows are. It was fun to mess about with the editing as I haven't got a specific "style" yet which allows me to mess about and experiment with my images.

I loved this shoot, it was so amazing to work with a model and it was super exciting for me to be able to tick off one of my 2018 goals.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig