Saturday 12 January 2019

Hannah Lynn | Photography


I'm just gonna say it - this is most likely, possibly, probably my favourite photo shoot I have ever done. I am so beyond pleased with the images and I find myself going back and editing more images. One day myself and Hannah decided to go and do a photo shoot at a country park near us.

I had bought this mesh netting at the beginning of the year to use for a photo shoot but just never found the right shoot for it, so after carrying it around in my bag for months I decided now is the time. I absolutely adore the images that came from this shoot. The muted colours really add something to the finished images.

I am so excited to show you the full set of images from this shoot!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig