Wednesday 29 June 2016

Katie Wilson | Photography















I did that thing again where I force one of my friends to be a model. You might remember Katie from back in like autumn where I did some photography with her (post) well she's back.

The other day we were at placement talking about photography, next thing you know we had planned a shoot for that weekend. 

We just went for a walk around Horsforth in the sun and took some photos. Perfect Saturday for me.  

I borrowed a DSLR from my university as my Canon is at home so for these photos I used a Sony RX10. I love using experimenting with new equipment its the best.

I have been so busy recently I forgot just how much I love being behind the camera.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig