Thursday 2 June 2016

Two Faced


As many of you's will know, I am a massive make up addict, I love all things make up and nothing excites me more than trying new brands and products. So once I got to Manchester it quickly became my mission to find some new make up, specifically a new highlighter!
I knew I wanted to check out the two faced counter in Debenham's before I even left for the trip. 

Once there I was blown away by all the pretty products that I wanted to spend my entire student loan on, then I quickly realised that probably wasn't the best idea. I did pick up a couple of things that are so pretty I sometimes cry.

If you're interested in make up and don't think pricer make up is worth it, you're so wrong it feels great putting £24 highlighter on. 


The first thing I picked up was this Melted Chocolate "liquefied lipstick" in the colour NUDE I can't stress how beautiful this is. The formulation is so smooth, plus the colour is beautiful. In regards to staying power, it's decent. 



Melted Chocolate - Link

The other two things I got are highlighters (technically one is a blush but I use it as a highlighter. LET ME LIVE) because I have a weird obsession. Both of these highlighters are so pretty I just want to cover my whole face in them.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Rosy Glow

Two Faced Candle Light Glow Powder - Link 

Sweetheart Blush Link

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig