Sunday 5 June 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills


Hello friends, I don't know about you but whenever I get new make up I get all excited and don't want to use it. But this time I can't help myself and want to use these products every single day, whether I'm wearing make up or not, I still gotta get that glow!

I have always had my eye on Anastasia products, every YouTube video, every blog post and every late night Beauty Bay scour has all lead me to the moment I received a Beauty Bay package from Amy.
In that package was the most flawless highlight set I may have ever seen with my own eyes. The four shades are all so beautiful. The pigmentation is impeccable, I literally can't fault it.


All four colours can be used alone for all different types of looks. For example, the colour Stardust is quite pinky so could easily be used as a sparkly pretty blush colour. Where as Mimosa is a darker browner shade which is perfect for an all over summer bronze.

What I have been doing recently is swirling my brush into all four colours and placing that on my cheek bones, it creates such a beautiful glow, that a lot of people have been complimenting me on, which is always a bonus!


The other Anastasia product I got, I actually bought myself and that's the Anastasia Powder Contour Kit. This kit has 6 beautiful smooth powders that makes contouring effortless. With 3 brown shades to carve out your wonderful cheek bones and 3 lighter shades to sculpt.


I have wanted this palette for so long so when Laura found an absolute bargain on Amazon I couldn't say no, I mean I didn't try very hard to say no, but that's not the point.

I have used this palette almost every day and it still looks untouched. I tend to use the shade Havana for my check bone contour and Vanilla for my nose and forehead contour as I feel these shades match for me.


I am so happy I have both of these palettes in my life as they're both so beautiful and well worth the money. If you can get your hands on either of these products I highly recommend it as they're so high quality and beyond worth the price.


Glow Kit: http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/gleamglowkit/
Contour Kit: http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/proseriescontourkitlightmedium/
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig