Wednesday 1 June 2016

2 Year Blogiversary




HOW HAS IT BEEN TWO YEARS?!
I remember being sat in my dining room in Whitley Bay and thinking to myself "maybe I should finally start that thing on the internet I've wanted to do for ages" and after consulting numerous group chats I decided to set "lifeofjessd.blogspot" up and it was actually tragic.


In this short time I have developed so much, from my writing style to my photography and it's really helped grow my confidence and be able to fulfil my passion for writing and photography.
I now have a YouTube channel and get people everyday saying how much they love my content. It's so bizarre. I never expected it to grow so much, but I am so beyond thrilled!

I'm now sat on over 33.7k blog views and that is insane to me! I just want to thank anyone who has joined this ride, from day one or right now, It means a hella lot!
I'll leave you with some visual progress, enjoy :)
I can't wait for year 3!

2014
2016

2014
2015
2015
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig