Wednesday 22 June 2016

I GOT AN APP

Sometime insane things happen to me and I will never understand them so I just go with it and hope for the best. Well one of those things happened and well... welcome to my crazy life.

A few weeks ago a wonderful woman called Pam contacted me and asked if I wanted an app for my blog. Yeah that actually happened and it was beyond crazy! I still can't believe that came into my inbox.

A few days later I was in contact with a glorious woman called Brittni who is my life saver and helps me whenever I need her. Trust me, I've asked her some stupid questions, but she's been great and I am very very thankful.

2 weeks... ish down the line and BAM I HAVE AN APP!
I can't even cope, this is hands down my biggest achievement and I am so beyond proud of myself and what this little place on the internet has became. I was contacted a few days after my 2 year blogiversairy and I can only see it as a present from the above.

There's so many cool things you can do on my app, including private messaging with me. But i'll let you explore it for yourself!

At the moment it is only on Android and only just up and running so im still getting my head around it, and with placement I don't have masses of time to upload on it, or here, or my YouTube. I don't really have time for anything right now but ITS FINE!!
Don't worry Iphone users, ITS COMING

I'm determined to work as hard as it takes to make it in this industry, which is why I have all these other things going on outside of University. Even if it's slowly killing me.

If you're interested in my app you can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_jessicarose.layout
Any questions about my app or my life leave in the comments or tweet me or email me or anything you like is fine.

If you're wondering what the new weekly coupon section of my blog is, it's a very exciting part of my blog and I recommend checking it out!

I am very very excited and I hope you are too!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig