Friday 14 August 2015

WE DID IT!


August 13th 2015 - A day filled with emotion. 

As some of you might know yesterday was A level results day, the day where many peoples dreams are finally beginning to come true and for others a new dream has been created. Straight off I want to congratulate you for getting this far. Look at how much you have done in the past 2 years, sixth form is hard and you did it!

If you have been reading for a while you might know that last year my AS results didn't go as I had originally planned and I ended up having to re-do geography AS, unfortunately due to this I had convinced myself that I wouldn't be able to go to University until 2016. However that is no longer the case!!!!
Your girl Jess Davis worked her ass off during her time in year 13 and I went and pulled it off didn't I. I will be attending Leeds Trinity University this September to do a Film and TV Production course. Guys I actually did it.

I just wanted to sit down and write about how I am feeling as I have a lot of emotions.
Here is a break down of my grades:

Media B
   Coursework 90 A
   Exam 69  C
History C
    AS Resit 74 B
    A2 Coursework 50 C
    A2 Exam 75 C
Geography D
    Unit 1 79 D
    Unit 2 16 U


Although they aren't the highest most incredible grades I am still proud. I really struggled with the stress of A levels so to come out with 3 passes and on my way to my firm university to do something I love makes me the happiest person ever right now.

I am excited to start in September due to it being something I have always looked forward to doing from a young age, however it's only myself and Joanne who are moving away so it's going to be so strange saying goodbye to everyone knowing they're staying.
It's officially 35 days until my move in day and my new life in Leeds begins.

I hope everyone is as happy after results day as I am, but if not its not the end of the world, make a new dream and go and live it.

Congratulations to those who got their places and going off to the rest of their academic career I wish you all the luck on the planet.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You did so well Jess and I'm so so proud of you. I'm gonna miss you when you leave but you deserve it so much and I'm just super duper proud, you're just not allowed to forget about me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca and as if I could ever forget you I'll be reading you blog in my dorm room crying cause I miss you!

      Delete
  2. So proud of you Jess, you've worked so hard this year and it has all paid off! I hope you continue you're blog when you go to uni, I love reading all of your posts. One day we will eventually blog together on an idea, so please don't forget me when you're down loving life in Leeds x

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig