Monday 3 August 2015

Summer's Not Over

I don't know about you but summer is my least favourite season, the heat, the boredom, the endless amounts of insects and the wasp nest in my loft. It's just not what I'm about. I much prefer the cosiness of autumn and the candles of winter. That being said summer isn't over and we may as well "enjoy" the sun and freedom of the summer holidays before its all over.

I have to say the one thing I do love about summer is BBQ's they're super fun and the food is nothing short of amazing. I've had a couple of BBQ's this summer from family ones to just my friends with a cheap disposable BBQ hoping for the best.

One of the best things about UK BBQ's is you have no idea what the weather is going to be like, one minute you could be doing handstands in the garden, absloutly smashing the swing ball championship, then the next you're all frantically grabbing everything in sight as the clouds are clattering and there's a storm coming. It's a game within itself, guess the British weather.












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This post is so cute Jess!! I think we all love a good bbq x

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig