Sunday 9 August 2015

All The Fun Of The Fair


The sun was shining on a beautiful Saturday morning so the family decided to take a trip to South Shields, where the fair was booming and the beach was golden, the holiday feeling really kicked in and I now can't wait to go to Blackpool.

During the day we did various activities, from the rides, amusements to listening to a live band, Claire absloutly smashed the competition (us) at air hockey.
The whole day was filled with laughs, candy-floss and minions, and was the first day in a long time I have felt truly anxiety free and it felt good.  

Like I said being in the fair made me so excited for Blackpool, the atmosphere was amazing, the loud music, rides, sweets, ice cream everything made me feel like I was on holiday and nothing in the world mattered apart from being with my family and of course the top quality food.


Plz no pics lol 


SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig