Sunday 1 June 2014

Fangirl Feels

Hello Everyone!

So after a 4 year wait last week I FINALLY saw the biggest boyband in the world One Direction in real life! Yes Harry Styles was in the same room as me and now knows I exist.
On the 28th of May I went to see the boys at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland and honestly it was one of the best nights of my life. The lights, the stage, the crowd and the boys there was just so much to take in at once it was incredibly overwhelming I may have cried... a lot.

So I had a very long day ahead of me as myself and 3 friends: Beth, Amy and Ellie decided it would be a good idea to go for 9am and honestly it was a great idea. Myself, Amy and Beth had decided to go and look around the stadium a couple of days before hand since we’d never actually been even though we lived like an hour away, but we wanted to know where everything was, where we were queuing to save time on the day etc and to make sure everything was perfect. Which it was. We made 2 new friends: Jade and Morgan who were lovely and we spent the whole day queuing with them making the day go by a lot faster! It rained all day so the crowd was a sea of ponchos (which Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer commented on) as the stadium is roofless over the crowd everyone was soaking but we were not going to let that stop us from singing our little hearts out.





What we had a long wait of course we needed to take a few selfies. 

After a spectacular 9 hour wait, everyone already soaked from the rain out walked the 4 member Australian boy band 5 Seconds of summer. I thought Ellie had died next to me she had been hit by a serious case of the fan girl feels. The beautiful boy band from down under had once again tagged along on One Directions tour to  get the crowd excited which honestly wasn’t hard. After everyone calmed down (slightly) they started playing and it was amazing. I hadn’t seen them live before and had only listened to  a couple of their songs prior to the concert. I had been told that they were good live but I defiantly under estimated how good! If you get a chance to go and see them I HIGHLY recommend it. I am super excited for their debut album to come out in June!


Once 5 Seconds of Summer had finished their set the crowd was rearing to go and couldn’t wait to catch a glimpse of the boys. So, to keep the crowd buzzing they played the famous “Macarena” and all around the stadium you could see people doing the dance all in sync. Was a magical moment shared by all.

The lights started flashing and everyone knew what was about to happen. Finally, after a tremendously long wait the 5 boys everyone was waiting for were about to step out in front of 60 thousand people in the pouring rain. The video of them travelling across the world started playing and the screams began. I feel sorry for the boys sometimes even with their ear pieces in the crowd must be deafening. Within moments One Direction were right there in front of me singing Midnight Memories, I was unsure as to what to do with myself at this point so I sort of just buried my head in my hands screaming and crying.  Some may call me weird but others a professional fangirl. Harry Styles was about 3 people in front of me if that isn’t a dream come true I don’t know what is. I didn’t manage to get any photos from the concert because I was too busy recording Harry Styles dancing, eating bananas and other wonderful stuff he does. Sorry not sorry. Like I said before Harry Styles knows I exist, well here’s the story which I will be telling until I die he was in front of me and we made eye contact for like 10 seconds people then I smiled at him and he smiled back. Also when he threw his water into the crowd and me and Beth were hit by it and blessed with this holy water from Mr Styles. Was a beautiful moment for everyone involved.
 
I mean Harry Styles was incredibly close to me this is hardly zoomed. It was magical.

 After the boys had finished their set which I never wanted to end the crowd started flooding out all at once trying to get home. Thankfully there had been more Metros put on for the concert however it still took hours to get home and I didn’t finally arrive in my bed until half 1 where a happy Jess lay there unable to sleep as I was still super excited and unable to believe what had just happened. I think it will take a while for this to sink in!


Because I was in my own world I didn’t take any photos just videos however the other girls did so thank you very much to Beth, Amy and Ellie for these photos, and a couple of print-screens from my videos. 

Yes that is the famous Harry Styles eating a banana on stage. Hey when you've got that much money and previously dated Taylor Swift you can do what you want. But not drugs. 






Don't know how I feel about Snapback Styles, maybe stick to the bandanas.








Finally here’s a just some pictures from the night! Only a few days later and I already want to re-live it 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig