Friday 6 June 2014

Birthday Bonanza

Hey Everyone!
I AM FINALLY 17! And after such a long wait I can finally do.....nothing. I could learn to drive if I wanted, which I don’t.  Anyway yeah my birthday that’s what I was talking about. The big one seven, seventeen my birthday was on the 29th of May... just like every year but this year was special! It was the day after I’d seen the wonderfully handsome 5 member British boyband One Direction. 


I didn’t get a lie in like I wanted as my father came crashing through my door at 8 in the morning, yes 8 AM screaming “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and once I was awake just left. He just walked away. So a grumpy Jess who hardly got any sleep was awakened at 8 in the morning unable to get back to sleep so I pulled myself out of bed and hour later at about 9am after lying there doing the usual routine of Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and getting that feeling of being Facebook famous from all the birthday posts you receive. Yes I do still use Facebook. Judge me.

So at 9am I finally scrambled myself into my parent’s room where my dad had already left for work, my brother was still in bed so it was just me and my mum (which I’m not complaining about) who was getting ready to leave for the day. As you can tell family time is not morning time. After I had received my favourite perfume and an incredibly cute pink sheep, which unfortunately wasn’t real but a pet pink sheep would be utterly fantastic. I wasn’t “showered with gifts” (not that I was expecting to be) but I had already been given One Direction tickets! And if you don’t think that’s the best gift ever then unfortunately you are wrong.

So my birthday plans for the day was me and “the girls” were going for a picnic just at the local park. Yeah we’re cool. As it had rained ALL day the day before (which we were out in all day, no regrets.) the grass was soaking and none of us really felt like sitting on wet grass. So we found a small sheltered concreted place which we call “The Pavilion” I have no idea why we call it that, that’s not its name.

So we set up camp in the shelter where I was “showered with gifts” which I am incredibly grateful for, but let’s just say they know me better than I know myself. I got A LOT of One Direction stuff which included : A pillow, mints, a bracelet (which I haven’t taken off), an unofficial DVD which features Diva Fever and if you don’t know who they are you better find out, a singing card and I also had received a beautiful 1D top from Beth on the 27th so that I could wear it to the concert.  Safe to say I like One Direction.


I also got a lot of other stuff which I also incredibly thankful for! Including: Vamps bracelets, Lord of the Rings books, Vamps poster, chocolate, Percy pigs and lots more. Thank you so much girls.


Also if you think your best friends are the best then I am afraid you’re sadly mistaken. Ellie got me a singing One Direction card, it speaks to me and wishes ME a happy birthday not you me! But what is more amazing is that Beth and Amy made me this AMAZING card which was coloured in beautifully and has a picture of Prince Eric’s (my favourite prince sorry William) body with Harry Styles’ head its truly magical and when you open it up you’re greeted with an A3 collage of pictures of us. I’m not going to lie it made me cry, much to their satisfaction I might add.



Beth and Amy weren't the only ones who made me a card. Because myself and Joanne watch A LOT of films we know a lot of quotes from them. So many in fact that her entire card was made with our favourite quotes. Note this isn't all the quotes this is our favourite ones! So yes there is a lot. 



Right okay people it’s about to get emotional #PDA My girls mean literally the world to me we’re like a little family of annoying teenage girls who love boy bands and for them to put so much time and effort into my cards and my gifts is absolutely incredible and I love them so much for it. One Direction wouldn’t have been so amazing if I didn’t spend it with Amy, Beth and Ellie. My birthday wouldn’t have been so good if I didn’t share it with *insert a list of names that will mean nothing to you* but honestly all jokes a side they mean a hell of a lot to me.

Now that’s over and we can all shake off the sop (that sounds disgusting I apologise for that) here’s some images from the picnic. And obviously being us we cant get a nice photo to save our lives. I apologise on behalf of all of us for our faces. 






After my picnic I went out of a family meal! Me, my parents, brother, Nanna and Auntie Claire went to my favourite little restaurant “Shiremoor house farm” not much exciting happened here we just had general chit chat and I eat my favourite meal duck salad and chips, I can’t even physically put into words how good it is. Here’s a picture and you can image it. You’re welcome.



I had an amazing birthday! Roll on next year! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig