Wednesday 1 January 2020

Photography | 2019


Another year is coming to an end, I feel like I have blinked and Christmas is here. 2018 was a rough year for a lot of people, myself included but we have all made it to the end of 2019 and I sincerely hope it was better for everyone.
This year was a big one for me so let me "brag" for a sec. I landed a job in my dream industry, I finally went on a trip to Florida spending 2 weeks exploring Walt Disney World and Universal (very magical), I learnt to drive this year I may not have passed yet but I know how to drive just not legally yet, I also made some amazing new friends this year and rekindled old friendships. As you have guessed I have also been doing some photography work this year. I purchased a 50mm lens and have been slowly getting used to using it.
I am so proud of all my friends this year they have done some amazing things from landing great jobs, moving into their own homes, becoming a fully qualified teacher, working on TV sets to completing their masters, it's been magical for us all with lots of up and downs along the way.

I wanted to do something I try and do every year which is break down and show the photography I have done this year. I usually breakdown the months but I wanted to just do a showcase post displaying my favourite images from this year. I hope you enjoy!

Here's to 2020 as Taylor Swift once said "it's the end of a decade but the start of an age"







 As always I would like to thank all the wonderful beautiful models that I have worked with this year, I hope to photograph your beautiful faces again next year!


Photography | 2018
Photography | 2017
Photography | 2016
Photography | 2015

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig