Sunday 26 January 2020

Q & A | Lifestyle

In the past I have done photography Q&A’s and the occasional lifestyle post so I decided to ask my Instagram followers (all 800 of them, Miss Popular I know!) to ask me some questions and I got a couple of good ones so I thought i’d answer them today.


Any big plans for 2020? 

2020 has came round so fast I didn't have a chance to plan anything big. I guess a constant plan is to travel more and get the most out of this year seeing as many friends across the country as possible. 2019 was quite a chill year in regards to the fact I didn't have any kind of education for an entire year so this year I am putting my head down and getting to work with both my full time job and for Jessica Rose. 
I am also trying to plan as many photo shoots as I possible to improve my skills - my aim is to shoot at least once a month.


How do you stay motivated? 

I do my best to stay motivated but it isn't always easy I go through phases where I am extremely motivated to do my best with my creative career, go to the gym and drink more water but then suddenly it will just drop off and I without even knowing it suddenly I haven't been to the gym in weeks and my skin is dry. 
I think what's more important than staying motivated 24/7 is to realise when you have dropped off and find that motivation again unfortunately there is so no magic secret I can tell you to make it happen overnight it has to come from within and wanting to succeed. 


Would you change anything about 2019?

No. I don't like to dwell on things I wish I had done but I do wish I'd passed my theory test earlier so I could go in for my test earlier as well as had more planned fun. I want to do activities and days out with my friends and family not just the same stuff so I regret not doing more of that in the summer but there's always this year.


Travel Plans?

Myself and Molly are going to Disneyland Paris in March for her birthday which is something we have said we wanted to do for years and now we are finally doing it, very excited for that.
A cheeky city break with Hannah is always on the cards so potentially travelling to somewhere in Europe and as everyone knows I want to go to a cottage with my close friends and it's been months since it was attempted to be planned and yet here we are still not having plans to do that. 


Your favorite book/ movie?

It is a given that Harry Potter is my favorite book and movie franchise of all time. 
But Harry Potter aside, I have taken this question to mean a book series that has been turned into films, so on that thought I chose The Hunger Games. My favorite genre of books are young adult dystonia world filled with action, romance and people in colorful costumes and hunger games hits all of those. 
Maze Runner is a close second. 



Do you have a favorite model? 

Of course I have models I am more friendly with or shoot with more often but I couldn't pick a favorite model I have personally worked with they all offer so much and are so talented. 
Can't wait to work with new and old faces this year.


What is an accomplishment you are most proud of?

My biggest accomplishment would have to be moving to Leeds and getting my degree. Back in 2015 I was not in a place mentally to go to university but I knew I had to and I am so glad that I did. I am so beyond proud of myself for getting my degree and becoming the person I am today because of my time in Leeds. 
On a much smaller scale, just how much I have grown in a person in the last year or so I am so much more confident in myself and I don't rely on others as much as I used to. 


There you have it, some questions people asked me on Instagram, this might have been a plot to get more people to following Instagram but isn’t that what all the “social media stars” do these days.
Instagram: @7jessdavis


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig