Wednesday 25 January 2017

Snowing In Disneyland Paris | Day 1


Yes, that does say Disneyland!

I have mixed emotions writing this post, im happy that it happened but sad that it's over.

If you don't follow me on social media *wink you totally should im hilarious* you might not know that myself and my best friend in the entire universe were reunited again but this time in the happiest place on earth.

We have had this trip booked for months so when it eventually arrived it felt so surreal. We were going to Disneyland like... no.

After a train from Leeds to Manchester and a flight to Charles-de-Gaulle we were finally in the Santa Fe Hotel ready for our first evening in Disneyland.

We violently threw down our bags, got changed as fast as physically possible and ran out the door.

I was in complete shock when I finally entered the park and saw the beautiful castle lit up.  When it began to snow I knew it would be something I would never see again in my life, it was so beautiful to look up and see the snow fall onto the castle.

We didn't do much the first evening as it was freezing cold and snowing, all we really did was go on its a small world purely to get it over with cause we both hate it. We also wanted to explore the park a little and get to grips what the heck we were doing.

I could not have sat in my hotel room knowing the happiest place on earth is a 6 minute bus drive away.

After this brief few hours in the park I knew I was about to experience the most magical trip of my life!
Look out for new posts with a lot more exciting photos and adventures in the near future.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig