Friday 13 January 2017

2016 Palettes | Favourites


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year it feels so strange to be back in Leeds and to be writing 2017, I feel like the past year went by in a flash. I have loved so many products this year if I did an all round post we'd be here till 2018 so to prevent that from happening I'm just going to talk about my favourite palettes.

I have a number of eye shadow palettes that I always reach for and are always in my everyday make up bag. The first one wont come as as surprise, I have sworn by this palette in 2016, no joke I've worn it practically every day.
The Tartlette palette has such beautiful browns and a couple of shimmers that together make a perfect brown smokey eye - which I will add is my go to look.


Sticking with eye shadows, I have also been loving this morphe palette, it is a pretty good dupe for the tartlette so I find myself reaching for it more often than not as I am terrified of hitting pan on my tarte palette.
This palette is such good value for money, at about £11 it is such a good palette to add to your collection it has such a good selection of colours that you can make so many looks.


The final eye-shadow palette I loved this year was my naked 2 palette, I've had this for a while like a few years and although I was addicted at first now I could live without it. That being said this year I have found myself grabbing for it more than I used it, even if it's just for one specific colour.


Moving on from eye shadow palettes now, I want to talk about this Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette is so beautiful I love it so much. The colours blend so easily and the colours are perfect, all my friends steal this palette.  I highly recommend this if you're looking for a contour palette.


 The final palette I have been obsessed with in 2016 is my Glow Kit, I think it is the most beautiful highlighter set I have access to. I fricking love it so much! I will say, each highlighter is so pigmented that sometimes I can look a little too much like im shining.


 That's all for today folks, I hope you all enjoyed this little post. I have missed just sitting and writing and it's only been a couple of weeks.

My 2017 goals are to post more blog posts and do more photography so get ready for a Jessica Rose packed year!

J x


Contour Kit - http://beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/proseriescontourkitlightmedium/

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig