Thursday 9 February 2017

Modern Renaissance Palette


I am so excited to announce that I finally have the palette I've always wanted.

When I answered the door to the delivery man I was so confused I thought it'd made a late night beauty bay purchase and I instantly thought "not again"  but it turns out my wonderful friend Kendra had surprised me.

Starting off can we talk about how flawless the colours in this palette are! It is so far out of my comfort zone but I love it, I never thought i'd say I loved the look of pinks so much.

The quality of this palette is extraordinary all the colours are so pigmented and easy to blend.


I have wanted this palette since the day it was announced and I want to thank Kendra for surprising me.
Here's more photos of it!





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh so jealous! I've been eyeing this palette up for AGES now, but I just can't seem to justify spending that much money on something that is a bit daring for me. You look great though, the colours really complement your skin tone!


    Olivia - The Northernist x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! Love your hair!!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig