Friday 12 February 2016

Valentines Day Eye Look | Youtube

+


Hey guys,
  So I feel like this post is waaaay over due, being a film student and loving blogging and beauty YouTube was always a natural step for me, it was just a big step and well I have short legs and a lot of nerves.
Never the less, I am writing to tell you that I made the leap and fell into the deep end. My First video is live RIGHT NOW! I was going to do it as a blog post on this eye look but it soon became very difficult.

Don't worry I am still going to be posting on my blog I haven't left my love for photography and writing, I've just gone down a different path for now. It would mean everything to me if you could continue your amazing support and follow me over to YouTube and subscribe to my channel.

Love you always,
Jess x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig