Monday 22 February 2016

Take Me Home | Youtube

Hey guys, hope you're well.
Last weekend I went back to Newcastle for a bit to see my family and friends and I decided to document it in a cute little montage (I'm not ready for the whole walking round the streets talking to a camera thing yet) I'll leave a link to my video at the end of this post.

I wanted to write about how nice and refreshing it is to go home for a couple of days. Uni often gets too much for me so to be back in familiar territory is always something I enjoy.Plus I went on a mate date with Laura which I thoroughly enjoyed.

During my time at home I ate nice food, laughed, smiled and just felt happy oh and got a little bit too drunk but I mean its fine.

I have fallen in love with my Sony Alpha camera its so perfect for on the go video and taking the occasional snap, plus the screen flips up so is perfecto for high quality selfies.














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig