Saturday 6 February 2016

Nude Lipsticks


If anyone knows me at all they'd know there's two beauty things I own too much of; pink nail polish and nude lipsticks. Don't judge me, I know you all have a box filled to the brim of nail polishes and the majority of them will be in the same colour just a slightly different shades, that colour for me is pink.

Anyway, I wanted to show you some different price range brands and a couple of shades they have to offer.So no matter what your price range you can find the nude that's right for you. Unless you're super high end and want Tom Ford or Chanel cause I can't afford that, so go you!


Low
I wanted to start off with the cheapest lipsticks featured which are these Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. The Kate Moss range is my favourite drug store lipstick range. As they have amazing staying power and the shades are really nice. What I love about the Kate Moss lipstick range is they're super affordable but also they offer loads of different shades and don't dry out your lips. They're by far my favourite cheaper drug store nudes.
These lipsticks retail at £5.49


My favourite lipstick from the Kate Moss collection is undoubtedly 03, I am in desperate need of a new one because I wear it so often. It's such a perfect shade and it feels quite moisturising on the lips. For £5.49 I highly recommend giving them a try, you never know you could fall in love. What have you got to lose?


Medium
These L'oreal Collection Exclusive lipsticks are beautiful. I had seen a lot of people raving about these lipsticks so I decided to pick up a couple and try them out myself. I have not been disappointed. These lipsticks are flawless and so worth the price, I would even go as far as to say they are cheap for the quality they are. They're so pigmented so their staying power is insane, yet they aren't drying as they arent fully matte they feel silky and rather moisturising. 
Retailing at £6.99 they  arent massively more expensive than the Rimmel ones but they are a much better quality. 


Delicate Rose is such a flawless pinky nude. This is my favourite colour from the collection, it's the most pink lipstick I own, yet it still has a nude undertone so it's my low key way of branching out to the pinks. I also love how silky this product is, it just glides onto the lips.



High
I am a big fan of Mac lipsticks, I am only starting out my collection so I only have 3 and naturally they're all nudes. I love and wear them all. Not at once. I love a matte lipstick so these lipsticks are perfect and all 3 are perfect for someone who is just testing the water with Mac. The staying power is honestly incredible I was blown away. Although these are the priciest products of this post they're by far my favourite. 
These retail at £15.50


My favourite Mac lipstick that I own is Velvet Teddy, it's such an easy nude, it doesn't need a lip liner and matches my skin really well. Plus its a matte nude which I really love. I know a lot of people rave about Velvet Teddy and honestly I understand why. If you're looking to venture into Mac lipsticks I highly recommend Velvet Teddy as a starter product. Do I wanna say Velvet Teddy any more times?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. gonna have to go try some of these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! The more I see of Mac lipsticks the more I feel the need to buy and try one :)

    Hannah-Mae

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig