Saturday 2 January 2016

Christmas Mac and Nars Collection


Christmas was only a few days ago and I was so so so lucky I am so grateful for everything I received but my most favourite thing I got was my selection of Mac Products, and a couple of Nars bits. I couldn't resist writing a post talking about the products I got, so lets get into it!


In the past I haven't been that much of a lipstick fan but once I got my hands on a this beauty; Mehr. This colour is the same one that Kylie Jenner wears, and as you can slightly see in the foreground of the above image is the lip pencil that I got to go with the lipstick in the colour Sour. I love Mac matte lipsticks as they have such good staying power. 



The first thing I got was this beautiful matte Mineralise Skin finish bronzer, which I use to contour as the matte finish makes it look a lot more natural. This product, along with other Mac products is very pigmented so only a tiny bit goes a long way, making it excellent value for money.

Mineralise Skin Finish Bronzer - Medium Deep £24



I'll be honest I'm not a massive blush wearer but there's no denying that Nars' Orgasm blush is the most beautiful blush. It's also really pigmented yet not too pink on the cheek that you look like a doll. This blush is now a staple item in my make up bag!



Nars have so many amazing products but this Nars highlighter is something I have had my eye on for a long time. I am always on the look out for new highlights and illuminators as they're all so beautiful and I just want to try them all. My favourite thing about this highlight is it has a hint of shimmer so it really catches the light. 



I am always on the look out for something new and something that will add a little something to my make up so this product is one of my favourite things. It is a perfect addition as it can be used as an highlight or an all over cheeky shimmer. 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post need to try these 🎀 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of everything I reccomend the bronzer it's amazing for contour x

      Delete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig