Friday 15 January 2016

Lush | 50% Sale


January sales mean one thing and one thing only, LUSH SALE!

I went to town with Laura quite a while ago now and to be quite honest our time in lush was a bit of a blur. Frantically smelling everything, glitter everywhere, violently shoving the things into the paper bags they give you and all round just going mental. At this point we were the only people in the shop. Usually I'm not massively fussed about Lush bath bombs, I really love their skin care and body washes but as soon as Candy Mountain is on the shelves I'm a new woman.

I bought quite a few bath bombs and honestly it wasn't that expensive, I got 8 for just under £15 which is such a bargain I'm still not over it! I decided to do a little haul and show you the ones I got, of course Lush products have tonnes and tonnes of good things in them, which is always a bonus!
Since it's like the 15th  of January I'm not 100% sure if they'll have any of this stock left as they're the Christmas collection but I mean, worth a try!

Shoot for the Stars

Lush Pud
Golden Wonder

ButterBear
Saturn
The Magic of Christmas
Pepping Santa
Star Dust
Candy Mountain
I literally love Lush so I went in with my Sony Alpha and took some cute shots around the shop. I am not going to lie this is the most awkward I have felt in a long time. I wish my camera didn't make so many noises. Despite the awkwardness I am really happy with how the photos turned out. 



Sorry I couldn't leave links the Christmas stock is no longer online. Let me know what your favourite Lush product is, mine is Candy Mountain, I'm dying to know all the secrets Lush has to offer.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Snow Fairy products when they come out at Christmas time are my faves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen! I didn't buy a bottle in the sale and I really regret it.

      Delete
  2. Loved this post as per- so many amazing products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is all amazing products! Thank you dear x

      Delete
  3. I've personally never bought an item from Lush but reading this and seeing the photography makes me want to start trying a few bath bombs x

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig