Saturday 23 January 2016

It Finally Snowed in Leeds


After seeing endless pictures of the snow back home in Newcastle and praying it would snow here, I felt a bit left out of all the snowy based fun. Finally my prayers were answered and the snow started falling, heavier than expected and within a matter of hours the ground was white and it was beyond cold.

Once the snow finally stopped falling, myself and my friend Luke decided to throw on our biggest coats (I'm wearing his cause I was unprepared) and sturdiest shoes and head out into the cold.

I took my Sony camera and took some snaps of the beautiful snow. We were really lucky and it came and went without any issues, there was no horrible slush or icy paths, which is always the worst part about snow and winter in general .










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig