Thursday 3 September 2015

August


So summer is nearly over and autumn is coming and honestly it's going to be a good time. Autumn is my favourite time of the whole year so I am very excited for that. Annnnyway this isn't about autumn this is about summer and the photos I have been taking over the past month.
I am going to be doing a "my month in photos" type post today!
I have starting using my camera more and more and have really enjoyed it. I am trying to learn new photography and editing skills so some of these photos are a little different.


I haven't done that much this month as I have just been spending every waking moment relaxing, watching YouTube or Once Upon a Time. I have been spending so much time in the house just sleeping and taking time to myself as I am conserving all my energy for University as I already know how hectic its going to be.

This month was a good time for my Vamps/Internet friends, I met up with them quite a few times and its been such a good time, and in a few days Amy Clarke is coming over from Ireland and we along with (Emily Hutchinson) are going for a weekend away in Blackpool. It's so nice to see these girls I wish it would happen everyday!



This month I was lucky enough to meet the band Hometown and I had the best time. Myself, Laura, Emily W, Emily H, Emily Fraser, Abbie Cherry and a few others all had the best time. We went to two of their new Where I Belong EP signings (Sunderland and Gateshead) then we headed to the Airport and chilled with them for about an hour before they caught their plane! Hometown are the nicest lads ever and I love them lots, make sure you check them out!!
Here's a couple of my favourite photos with Cayl.




Nothing else really happened apart from my trip to Alnwick castle but I think we're all bored of me talking about that since it was my last post. I hope you had a good month and are ready for going back to school!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig