Thursday 24 September 2015

September


Hey guys I feel like it's been such a long time since I sat down and wrote so I'm gonna fill you in on what's been going on in my life.
I finally moved to Leeds and have been living the freshers life. It feels so weird to be living away from home, cooking and cleaning for myself. That being said I am really enjoying it, my rooms cosy but my bed is a bad uncomfy time, plus i've met some amazing people and its only been 4 days!
I start my studies officially on Monday and I am so excited to get started and stuck in with my course (film and TV production). I have been learning lots about my course and from the sound of it I'm going to love it, they even told me that next year I can do a module about Disney! Where do I sign up?!
I don't have anything really planned for the rest of the month apart from university BUT next month is super busy as i'll be stuck into my course and  I have Vamps, One Direction and will be meeting Tyler Oakley!!! Soooo they'll be lots of posts coming up I just wanted to check in and let you guys know what I'm up to.
Enjoy the rest of your week and we'll speak again soon x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig