Monday 25 May 2015

Early 18th Birthday | Vamps Edition

So you might not know but it's my birthday on Friday 29th of May (that's this Friday) and I'm going to be 18, how is that even a thing? I am yet to put a bet on, buy a lottery ticket, or successfully achieve a Super-drug points card but that's all a bit too late now as I am quickly approaching the important age of 18. Where I can legally drink, get a tattoo and you know go on holiday alone, you know the casual things, I'm pretty sure you can skydive at the age of 18 and now I don't even need my parents permission to go on club penguin. YES! I have been waiting my whole life for this.

To celebrate surviving eighteen years of life on this planet I wanted to get together with the Vamps Girls. It was originally going to be a majority of "Richard Squad" but due to exams and Georgia being in Spain it ended up being: Myself, Emily W, Emily H, Laura and Amy. We were going to go for a meal but I decided it was way too sunny outside to be sat in Nandos so we gathered a picnic of sorts and went and sat in Civic Park.
Yes I am wearing an 18 badge even though it's not my birthday yet and yes a cute boy in Primark did wish me happy birthday.
During the day all we really did was take photos, eat food and laugh oh and we played with bubbles after we forced Amy to buy some, and be we I mean me.
It's always so nice to see these girls as it happens to rarely, roll on June 2nd so I can see these idiots again. What up T-shirt reference.


WE ARE YOUR FRIENDSHIP GOALS. 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a cute post Jess but I already have a Superdrug points card and I have for years? Weird. Anyway, loved this and I hope you have an amazing birthday even though I'll probs message you on Friday anyway..Enjoy the half term!

    Becks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not fair! I was never allowed one cause I wasn't 16!

      Delete
  2. aw hope you had a great time , i love this post looks liek you have a group of great friends , keep hold of them

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig