Tuesday 27 February 2018

Hannah | Bath Shoot 2



(Written by Kerri Bell)
"Out of all the flowers that bloom in this world, the rose is by far the most beautiful of all." - Unknown
A regular to the portfolio of Jess's work is the beautiful Hannah. A stand out photo-shoot of 2017 was Jess's and Hannah's flower bath shoot (pictured below), and last week Jess got the opportunity to re-create the stunning shoot.


"The flower bath shoot is hands down my favourite shoot of the year" - taken from Jess's 2017 photography blog post. (http://rosejess.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/photography-2017.html)




Following the love theme Jessica Rose Photography seems to be incorporating, Jess decided to do another bath photo-shoot with Hannah. A black lacy two-piece and the simplicity of red roses really make Hannah stand out against the milk bath, and the photos are simply stunning.

Camera used: Canon 550D
Lens used: 35-55mm

(Jess quote) 

"I have done something very similar with Hannah before with fresh flowers but after looking on photography groups for tips I learnt that people add milk to the water, the milk makes the water cloudy and although I hate milk I really loved the effect it gave. Due to it being around Valentine's Day we thought to incorporate both of these and make something pretty. I tried putting rose petals in the water but it drastically failed. However, I am so happy with how these photos have turned out I think they're beautiful and classy." 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig