Wednesday 27 February 2019

Rebecca | Photography


I am so excited to finally show you the shoot I did with Rebecca in 2018, this shoot was like a fun challenge for myself as we didn't have a lot of time to shoot. In total we shot for about an hour and we got some amazing shots!

We headed down to Whitley Bay lighthouse to shoot and it was such a nice day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue - feels like that could never be possible now. We also attempted to shoot in the caravan park but we unfortunately were unable to do that - still think it would be a cool location to shoot.

I am super pleased with how these images turned out. Rebecca and I are looking to shoot again in 2019 so hopefully more content to come!












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig