Saturday 16 February 2019

I'm All Ears | Disney Ears #Gifted


It is no secret that I am a big Disney fan so when Lauren from @tangledlaurenears sent me an instagram message and asked if she could send me some of the Disney ears she's designed and made I could not turn that offer down. I find myself constantly scrolling down Etsy looking at the ears people make dreaming of my next trip and planning my outfits around a staple of a Disney trip, so to have a unique pair fills me with joy.

My favourite Disney princess film is Tangled and I have been eyeing up a pair of tangled ears for my Florida trip this year so when these turned up at my door I was ecstatic. Florida really can't come soon enough it has been a dream of mine for a long time and I am finally going in November  with my Auntie's and it's going to be insane. Lauren did an amazing job on these ears, I love the pattern I mean come on who doesn't love a strong independent woman.


Words can't explain how much I love Wreck it Ralph although I was a bit disappointed with the second one. Never the less I adore the first one so when Lauren asked what pair of ears I would like I couldn't not say Wreck it Ralph. I am so pumped to have these ears as it is such a rare design to see despite the sequel coming out recently. Once again I think the pattern of the material is amazing and really stands out with the little details such as the candy cane. I will 100% be wearing these in the parks.


 Although I haven't been wearing these for long periods of time just yet I do think some Disney ears can squeeze your head, when I went to Paris in September I could not even wear ears cause I was so unwell. That being said in the short period of time I tested these ears out they were very comfortable, well made and fit to my head well so fingers crossed after a long period of time they will continue to be comfortable.


Once again thank you so much to Lauren for gifting me these ears, I can't wait to strut around the parks wearing these! Make sure you check out Lauren's instagram page for more information and products.

Lauren's Instagram Link 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig