Saturday 29 July 2017

Courtney | Photography



Did I really find a random trolley and force my model to sit in it? Yes, yes I did.

Today I wanted to share with you a shoot I did with my work friend Courtney, as soon as I met Court I knew I wanted to shoot with her as I think she is absolutely stunning and I love her "edgy" style.

We set on a date and decided to shoot, we didn't really have anything or anywhere in mind that we desperately wanted to shoot but we decided to just wing it and see what happened and I love the outcome.Anyone who has ever shot with me knows I never fully plan my shoots as I don't like to structure creativity. 

We did a couple of locations and outfits and came out with some really cool and interesting shots. I wanted to work outside my comfort zone and try new things - I want to improve with every single shoot I do so trying new things is never a bad idea, even if they completely fail. 

At first Court was a bit apprehensive to be in front of the camera but once we started getting really nice cool shots she was getting more and more into it and working with me, coming up with new ideas and being so much more confident in front of the camera. This allowed the photos to be more creative and turn out so much nicer. There's nothing better than team work between you and the model.

I really enjoyed this shoot and I hope I can shoot with Court again before she leaves for London *hint hint* 





 I have done so many shoots recently and haven't had a chance to write about them so check back soon for some new posts as I am trying to get them up ASAP.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig