Sunday 8 November 2015

Read this if you want to take great photographs.



Photography is art. 
You might have guessed from my blog that I like photography and regardless of whether you like the photos I produce or not they aren't as technically advanced as they could be. I don't just point and shoot I do put a lot of thought and effort into my photos but I don't necessarily think about the technological side of my photos and I definitely cannot tell you what 75% of the buttons on my camera are for.
So I bought a book.
Actually I bought 2 books one for photos in general and the other for taking photos of people.
So what I have decided to do is work my way through the books and document it on here so we can go on this journey together and  visually see how my photography has progressed.
Im excited and I hope you are too!
£12.45 per book
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig