Tuesday 10 November 2015

Primark Autumn Look


You may or may not know but autumn is my favourite season of the whole year as it's starting to get colder, the nights are getting darker and the festive spirit suddenly starts to latch itself onto me and every Christmas song ever sung gets stuck in my head. Put it this way, Jasmine is sick of me singing Michael Bublé already.
Since I love my new coat so much I decided to brave it and put myself in front of the camera for once. It was so strange having Katie take photos of me and for me to actually like a couple of them. I'm definitely a behind the camera kind of girl.
So without further ado here is a cute, cheap Primark autumn look. I was going to wear my Primark Chelsea boots it was rather muddy so I didn't put them on.
    
  • Coat - £18
  • Black super high wasted skinny jeans - £14
  • Black crop for - £3
  • Scarf - Topshop £14 (sorry it's too nice not to include)
  • Shoes - Old Skool Vans £52
  • Chelsea Boots - Primark £12
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig