Monday 13 April 2015

March | 2015


So I did one of these last month and I really enjoyed it, I realise it's quite a few days into April but I haven't had much time. Over March and the days of April we have had so far I have had my nose stuck into books being drown in revision and coursework but I am having a break to write and de stress as I haven't been very well the past couple of days. Ok enough of the excuses lets talk about the past. 

As we all know I have an obsession with Music and March was no different. I have been listening to new and old music, by old I mean Jonas Brothers. 
Last month I did individual songs but this month it hasn't been that simple so I'm going to do albums i've listened to so much music recently cause like revising and relaxing and stuffs. 

 Meet The Vamps - The Vamps
1989 - Taylor Swift
Everyone One Direction song ever
5 Seconds of Summer - 5SOS
My Everything - Ariana Grande

Basically, my all time favourites have shone through in March. That being said I have listened to a lot of radio this month, sometimes the music on my iPod just doesn't cut it. BBC Radio 1 and Capital have been my most listened to radio stations. 

March was exciting but also sad. I received 3 university offers from; Leeds, Leicester and Chester to do Media production and broadcasting. I just sent off my portfolio to Bucks and unfortunately I was declined from Manchester. Typically the one I wanted to go to the most, but hey they don't know what they're missing.

My film of the month has been One Direction: Where we are. It counts. We aren't going to be talking about Zayn Malik. 

Now for the ascetically pleasing part; photos of the month.  Nothing has really happened this month cause I haven't been outside much. Exam season is quickly approaching. So there's only about 4 photos.






SHARE:

2 comments

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig