Sunday 22 February 2015

Easy DIY | How To Make New Friends

So it's been half term and my plan was to sleep the entire time and well.. that did not happened. In fact I'm actually sleep deprived and I'm just going to type and hope for the best so if this makes no sense well, that's life. Build a bridge.
This post - like most of my posts are going to be heavily photo based- #APhotospeaksAThousandWords
It's been half term so naturally i've been drown in work and just tread water for a bit and not really done anything about it. Instead I made friends and took photos. Sounds 10x better than writing essays and crying.
I attended a 5SOS fan meet up yesterday and met some awesome people (they know who they are and they better be reading this) so thank you very much to Kendall and Yaqeen for organising that I had a blast and gained like 20 twitter followers! It was so wonderful to see so many people up for it and having a good time. We laughed until we cried, sang, took stupid selfies and just messed about with new people. I loved it so much and can't wait for the summer one.

We also made some "friends" at the MAC Music Tour on Monday and had a mini photo shoot which was wonderful. Met up with them a couple of times after which was cute.

I filmed a short film with Ellie and Sam, if I have their permission I'll post that. The only other thing I did was take photos for my uni portfolio and dance to One Direction songs.

#Trio
#SquadGoals
Too much hair. Not enough Face.

Also make sure you check out Amy and Emily's Youtube channel, they vlogged both the Mac Music Tour and the 5sos meet up. I am in a couple of videos and there is plenty more to come! 
 Hope you enjoyed this random photo based post, I love you lots stay beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvruT4yS1ujkdokpbJGENuQ 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig