Sunday 15 February 2015

A Simple Question | What do you love?

For me, it's taking photos.
If I see a moment worth capturing, I'm going to capture it.
I have laid on one too many floors, stood on one too many tables, just to get the perfect photo.
I know I'm taking a dumb photo so why should I let anyone stop me?
I know I'm not a professional photographer but who cares?
I don't let that stop me either.
I don't let anything stop me.
I do it because I love it.
Look around you.
There is beauty everywhere.
Close by or way out into the distance.
There is beauty all around us, and it all has a different angle.
I have a simple question for you.
What do you love and why should you let anyone stop you from doing it?
Take a moment.
Treasure it.
Think about what you love.
Try something new.
And don't let anyone stop you.

                                   









SHARE:

13 comments

  1. These photos are amazing Jess! We have to go on a photography date sometime!!!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos my dear!

    Ellekatefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bae for once it's not of you haha <3 x

      Delete
    2. Haha, we shall have to get some behind the scenes for you on wednesday! xo

      Delete
  3. Ahh your blog is really nice & your photos are amazing!
    xx, marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you to do a tag go look lol

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig