Friday 22 May 2020

Self portrait | photography




When you can't meet models, become the model.

It's no secret that I am not a model, I rarely even post on instagram.

One day in quarentine I was really in the mood to do some photography, I started by taking pictures of random things round the house but it wasnt quite what I wanted to do. Next thing I know i'm doing my make up for the first time in 2 weeks, I am a different person in lashes. 

Due to not taking many selfies (apart from ugly snapchats) I didn't really know where to start. I had seen a lot of TikToks of self portraits but they were a little too extreme for me. I wanted to try something that wasn't just selfies. 

I am happy with how the images turned out, they clearly arent my best work but I did what I could. I grabbed my mums plants and stuck my face in them.

To my fellow photograhers out there I employ you to give self portraits ago, it was out of my comfort zone but I did enjoy it. I find myself watching more and more videos about it and I have so many more ideas for the next time I fancy putting lashes on.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig