Sunday 23 October 2016

Autumn Lipsticks


Although it feels like winter as the nights are getting way shorter and it's so cold we need 3 pairs of socks and 6 blankets just so we don't freeze to death but nevertheless Autumn is my favourite season of all time. I love the colours, the clothes, wrapping up warm with cute scarfs and layers but what I love the most is it's the season of dark lipsticks.

Although i'm a strong lover of nude lipsticks I have a soft spot for dark berries and dark  and there isn't a more perfect time to where them than during the autumn months.

Today I'm going to talk you through some of mine and my housemates favourite autumnal lipsticks.

In no particular order I am going to start with one of my favourite lipsticks of all time, Mehr by Mac. This is such a gorgeous purply colour that I often wear on a night out but in autumn I always wear it on a day to day basis.




The next lipstick is "superb wine" by Avon which is a gorgeous berry colour, the colour of red wine some would say. I feel like this is the perfect colour to wear this time of the year as it screams autumn to me, the dark colour reminds me of wrapping up in scars and drinking hot chocolate. I think this lip could be easily carried into winter. I have heard really good things about Avon matte lipsticks.


Everyone knows I am a big fan of the Kate Moss lipsticks, always have been and always will be. So when I saw they had darker lipsticks for this time of year I couldn't resist. The colour I have been wearing is 01 it's a beautiful deep red and I love it. I'm not someone who wears reds, I feel like it's too much pressure but this is a perfect colour.


The final lipstick I'm going to be talking about is by a brand I don't tend to use - Bourjois. The lipstick I have been using is in the colour Violine Strass this isn't my favourite of the lipsticks but I do wear it. I really like the colour again it's quite dark but a bit purply so it's not to aggressive. 


 I hope you enjoyed this post, I love lipsticks and I love autumn so I feel like it was appropriate to share my favourites with you guys! Let me know what your go to autumn lipstick is.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig