Sunday 8 March 2015

February | 2015

This month I didn't feel like doing a monthly favourites so instead I have decided to do like "February in pictures" but in a few. I guess I am doing my monthly favourites but I'm not going to call it that. I'm being indie and unique.

Starting off with Music.
Music is a big part of my life and I listen to it everyday, in fact I have my headphones in right now and I'm rocking out in my own little world. I have narrowed it down to a few songs I have been religiously listening to this month, so in no particular order:

  • Why Try - Ariana Grade
  • Right Now - One Direction
  • Your Body is a weapon - The Wombats
  • Blank Space - Taylor Swift 
  • Wherever you are - 5 Seconds of Summer
NEXT!
Pictures. I LOVE photos. As I really do feel they speak a thousand words I'm just going to show you them. This month I have made loads of new friends, a short film, and started to feel like 2015 has really begun. 

Today's post hasn't been too long but it's been a long month and I'm tired and I just want to go to sleep. Thanks for reading today. 
Lots and lots of love
Jess xxo
Link to my short film for you :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwfrWh44BY0 




SHARE:

1 comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig