Thursday 8 September 2016

Must Watch TV Shows


So I was going to do this on my YouTube Channel but the edit is taking my entire life.

As you may know I study Film and TV at university so i'm pretty much an expert... to some extent. I mean we're all guilty of spending 4 days wrapped in a blanket binge watching Netflix so in some sense we're all experts.

I want to talk to you today about my must watch shows, aka shows I get way to emotionally involved in. The thing about me is I don't just watch a show I become the show. I am the protagonist, the director and the entire crew, this is now my show.


Starting off with the most iconic show of all time - Dance Moms.
If you have never seen this show I honestly feel sorry for you, it's Lifetime's most iconic show. If you're a fan of Sia or just a human living in the 21st Century you will know the chandelier video, well the dancer in that video; Maddie Ziegler is from Dance moms. Told you it was iconic.

Dance moms is a show about Abby Lee Miller and her Elite Competition team...oh and their moms. There's fights, dances, pyramids and pure entertainment.


I'm sure you're all familiar with Sherlock but in case you're not i'm about to blow your mind palace.
I had seen a couple of episodes previously and ran out of time to watch them all but over the weekend I sat down and binge'd all 3 seasons and remembered just how much I loved it. I'm re-watching it already just to ensure I absorb it all.

Sherlock follows the story of Sherlock Holmes played by Benedict Cumberbatch and Dr John H Watson played by Martin Freeman and they solve crimes. It's just so brilliant I feel like a consulting detective when I watch it.

You won't be disappointed.


I couldn't possibly make this list without talking about Once Upon A Time it's hands down one of the greatest shows of all time, and also the hardest to explain. I'll give it a go.

They're storybook characters e.g. snow white, and a curse brings them to a real town called Storybrooke and they go on adventures and live their lives whilst having flashbacks to the story world. I think I did ok...

I am constantly blown away by the production value and the plot of this show. There is so many episodes so it's a good one to binge!


The next show I want to talk about changed my life and made me want to go to an American university...sorry college.

I have been a fan of Emma Roberts since birth, her performance in Nancy Drew changed me. So when I discovered Scream Queens and heard she was in it I was ecstatic.

Scream Queens follows the story of a sorority house who are being murdered by The Red Devil. There's conflict, jokes and a great plot. I love every single character but Chanel is 100% my fave. I relate to her so much but on like a way poorer level.


Finally to end this thrilling post I am going to be talking about one of my all time favourite shows - Orphan Black. Holy fresh hell this show is unbelievable! If you're going to watch anything from this post watch Orphan Black.

The show stars Tatiana Maslany who plays all of the clones oh yeah all of them.
The plot follows Sarah and her sestra's and their journey to finding out who made them and why. There is so many gripping plots, character relationships and everything you could hope for from a show.


I'm off back to my blanket to watch Netflix for 4 days straight. Let me know what your favourite show is.


Photos found on Google - I own no rights
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig