Monday 26 September 2016

L'Oreal Paris Infallible | Review


Today I wanted to talk to you about the L'Oreal Paris Infallible range (but not the contour kits because I don't have them) 

I bought these products quite a while ago so I have had plenty of time to test them out and give a full review.

I want to start off with the Mattifying Primer because it's my favourite product in the range. In fact I love it so much this is my 3rd. It has that silicone consistency that some people hate but personally I really like that although my fingers always feel rank after using it.


Next up is the foundation, I'm going to be brutally honest...I am not a fan. I don't know if its the consistency, the fact I got the wrong colour or that its in a tube. I don't quite know what it is but im not 100% convinced. The coverage I'd say is medium to build-able which is the redeeming factor of this product. I wouldn't choose to use it over any of my others. 
Was that too savage? 

It's a little dirty from being at the bottom of my make up box lol
The final product is something I have fallen in love with and I'm not even 100% sure it works. The 
fixing mist is my favourite part of doing my make up at the moment because it makes me feel so awake. I have wanted the Urban Decay setting spray for sooo long but I have never got round to purchasing so when this was in the boots deal (3 for 2) I couldn't possibly not try it. I really like this because it doesn't feel like im spraying water on my face.

I am not 100% sure if this works wonders for setting my make up but it certainly makes me think im trying. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig